Sunday, November 9, 2008

Imitation as the sincerest form of flattery

I never posted much details about last weekend when Mom and Hannah came down. We had a great time. We went shopping, ate out a few meals, and visited the church I'm attending. It was a good weekend!

This weekend, I went to visit my cousin Karen and her family in Chillicothe. We played a lot of Wii games - Rock Band, Guitar Hero World Tour, and Mario Kart. It was great. We also talked about upcoming Disney vacations, ate some junk food, laughed a lot, and got in some good spiritual conversations. It was enjoyable as always! 

Tomorrow someone from Time Warner is coming to look at the cable hook-up in my living room. The volume is turned waaaay up and it's still hard to hear. The TV works fine and is extremely loud in my bedroom (I moved it in there to check), so I think it's the connection. Here's hoping! 

Last but not least, you may have noticed some music in the background. My friend Ruthie posted a playlist to her blog, and it inspired me to imitate her. I learned that she is very intelligent; for some reason, I struggled for probably 2-3 hours to figure this sucker out. But now I'm educated and sharing with you some of my favorite music. The playlist is to the right of this text. If you don't want to listen to it, I won't be offended. :) You have two options to not listen to the music:

1) Hit the small play/pause button - if the music is already playing, the play button turns into a pause button. It's the farthest left button underneath the picture, which is at the top right of the screen. 

2) On the far right of the same line of the image, there is a speaker with several sound waves coming from it. Slide it all the way down, and that will turn off the sound. 

That should work. If having the sound makes it hard for you to load the blog (I'm thinking of people with dial-up connections), let me know and I'll remove it. 

Hope everyone is doing well! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the music background. Very creative. Love you