We took Hannah to get some pictures taken at Portrait Innovations near the mall in Mansfield this weekend. I was sure it would be a disaster since, on the way there, Hannah fell asleep and does NOT like to be woken up before she decided it's time to get up! After 5-10 minutes of screaming and crying, she calmed down. Kudos to Ron, who did a great job of capturing Hannah and pulling her out of her shell. Here are some of the best shots for your viewing pleasure! Weigh in with your favorites; I'll do the same!






Probably my favorite in the whole bunch!












4 comments:
Those are some great pictures! She has grown so much from that lil' bit she was when we first met her! You all have done such a great job with her.
I love 'em all! i really like the ones with the fall background. She looks so grown up! What a sweetheart.
She looks so grown up! I can't believe it. They are all so good. I like the ones with her hat on the best. She looks like a teenager. How is she doing at school?
Dad likes the one of her holding onto her hat. He put that one in his den. I like one first one..and the second one....and the third one...Gosh I love them all!!!
Post a Comment