Sunday, September 13, 2009

When It's Time to Change...

... bonus points for you if you can guess what song this line is from! And an honorable blog mention (with a picture of you if I've got one) if you can figure it out without using Google!

I thought I'd change up the look of the blog. I was inspired by my friend's change to a fall theme. Shameless copycatting is at play.

We head to Nashville this week for the AACC conference (American Association of Christian Counselors). I need to do some laundry, pack, and get an oil change since I'm driving my coworker Laura and I (my boss and other coworker and his wife are going separately since we can't all fit in one car). I also need to drive to Columbus Tuesday after work to meet my mom to pass off Oliver since I am anti-kennel for him. It should be an action-packed Monday and Tuesday! We're leaving Wednesday at 8 AM, and I don't think I'll be back before then. I will probably take my laptop so I can check my work email while we're gone. We're staying in the Opryland Hotel while we're there, so I might take my camera and get some pictures as well.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Heh. That was easy. That's from the Brady Bunch, when Pete's voice was changing. I still go around singing that.

Have fun at the conference. Wish I could go to Nashville!