Today we went to the Magic Kingdom. It was warmer today, and we got to do several of our favorite rides. Here are some shots from the day:
This is of the hotel across the lake from our hotel at dusk last night. Pretty, huh?
At the Magic Kingdom, we saw this janitor who had this young man help her "paint" Mickey on the sidewalk with water! These are the little things we love about Disney that set it apart from the Cedar Points of the world. They try to create a whole new world while you're there.
A self-portrait again. Aren't we cute? :)
We went to Epcot for dinner, and these are the topiaries at the front of the park. Naturally, I'm happy to see Donald featured. :)
We walked through a butterfly garden, and I got some good flower/topiary shots.
We ate our favorite Japanese steakhouse, and we got to see these drummers performing beforehand.
At dinner, they again gave me a free desert. They had our entire dining room sing Happy Birthday to me, put this hat on me, and I got to blow out the candle! It was embarrassing but fun. :)
After dinner, we returned to the Magic Kingdom to see Wishes. This is our last shot of the castle this trip.
Tomorrow is our last day. It's been a great trip. The bus picks us up at 4:20, and our flight leaves at 7:00. This has been such a great trip, and I'm so thankful for my sister!
3 comments:
I bet the time there flew by! So glad it's been a great time for you both and I loved the night picture of the castle!
I finally got to read this post! I'm sure you're home now and probably getting ready to get back into your "real" routine tomorrow. What a great trip! Loved following along.
As usual, your pictures are awesome! I do think you need to enter a couple of the fireworks ones in the fair. Love you
Post a Comment