Sunday, August 17, 2008

Weekend fun

Susan came down this weekend. We had a good time. She arrived Saturday night and we went to dinner at Max & Erma's. Yum yum! Then we went on a shopping spree to Pier 1 where I spent (way too much) money getting decorations for my office at work. It's now complete and done in an attempt to be calming for my clients. I'm excited about the way it looks. 

Here are some pictures of our weekend fun. 



Oh, and Oliver had to get in on the action. Hey, it was a Saturday night, and we were a bit giddy. :) 


In other news, the new(est) person starts at work tomorrow. Lori (don't know if I'm spelling that right) is the other new female counselor. I'm excited to meet her and have another lady in the office. The men have been gracious and looked out for me. They continue to hold open doors for me everywhere we go, which is so nice and something I really value. :) Lori is close to my age (a bit younger I think) and single, so it will be nice to have her around. 

No comments: