I was successfully moved today; starting to actually live there full time tomorrow. Very weird. Praying against major water works tomorrow. Thanks SO MUCH to the following people who helped load up last night: my parents, sister, Hannah :), Gregg, Angie, and Alexis for helping unload, and to my parents, Miss and Hannah, and Scott, Arezo, and Makdoht (sure I butchered that - sorry :( ) for helping unload today. We made a Walmart run and I'll be ready to go tomorrow. Got the lease signed today and got through with few issues. The apartment is small - cozy for one person but will be tight when family or friends come to visit. I'm really looking forward to upgrading in March when I can upgrade to a bigger unit in the community without having to pay a fee for breaking the lease.
Okay, better head to bed. Nightie night!
1 comment:
Hey girl!!!! The pictures of Daisy are so cute. And look how wonderful the fam looks. Glad to hear everything went well yesterday!
Post a Comment